Sunday, January 09, 2011

Keith Arches Aquarelle


Or should I spell it Aqvarelle?

I painted this on the paper that covers a new pad of Arches watercolor paper. I am going to put it in the pocket of the next full-size mole that comes my way in round 2 or 3 (whichever comes first.) at is 7 x 10 and painted in gouache. There are real (unused) stamps on it. Some are to help mend the tears I made when removing the black cover sheet and others are to balance out those doing a mending job. I was going to use stickers, but couldn't find them. I will come back here later and announce whose mole got this painting. (Click image to view larger).

2 comments:

Something Different said...

Hey Mary, thanks for the blog comments! I love that you were disecting the pattern to find the order in it, love love love it!

I emailed you back about your work, did you not get my response? I would be happy to say some good words about you, send me the link.

Cheers!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, Something! I will put you down--which email should I use?