Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Les Fleurs incomplet

Les Fleurs incomplet, by Mary Stebbins Taitt. This is my second from-scratch original painting with the new for Christmas Cintiq which I have hooked up to the Mac. I also have the new CS4. I am having a TERRIBLE time with it all because the MAC is hard to use for me as a verteran PC user, CS4 is new and seems more difficult, and I am have a wretched time getting the hang of using the Cintiq. It doesn't help that I have a miserable cold and haven't been able to cleep because I can't breathe.

4 comments:

Fortune Cookies said...

sorry to hear you have a cold. doesn't seem to have affected your creativity, though.
Feel better soon!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Sorry I am such a whiner!

I was feeling utterly miserable, but I am starting to feel somewhat better.

Laura Tattoo said...

beautiful artwork, congratulations! i came here from mother henna's e-mail about your war piece, it was very powerful for me in light of current events.

when i was first learning html, i used to use a site called "image magick". it allowed you to do almost anything to a photo and was an educational site to teach technology to artists. for a moment i thought i was going back there!

the verification word below is "choprose", isn't that a great coincidence? take care and i will browse around a while. ~laura tattoo

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks so much! I really really appreciate your kind words and visit.