Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Reason For Hope, revised


A Reason For Hope, revised, by Mary Stebbins Taitt. I repainted this painting digitally on my desktop computer for several reasons. One problem I have is that my tablet PC, on which I do my art, has an improper aspect ration so all the pictures come out wrong and have to be readjusted. I had not remembered to do that. I also hated the texture I added, so basically, I had to repaint the entire picture to get rid of it. I'm still not sure I am done with it.

Click image to view larger.

See the earlier version here. Note: It did NOT look that narrow on my tablet when I painted it originally. The aspect ration on the tablet makes it look either much wider or much narrower depending on whether I paint in landscape or portrait mode. Landscapes look wider and portraits look narrower and then when I uppload them, they opposite on a normal screen. It is very distressing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: