Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Exchange


Exchange, by Mary Stebbins Taitt. I did this rough smudge painting for this week's theme for Monday Artday, and decided, since it's one of my new art pieces, to also post it here. And I posted it at Silk Creek Portal, since it's a creek picture. Generally, I do not like to post the same painting to more than one place, so forgive me for that lapse. (I have been posting many versions of the same or similar piece to various websites and blogs, but this was totally unaltered in all three.)(For those few of you who visit more than one of my blogs, I apologize--Sorry!)Hey check it out! I won a prize from Monday Artday for this painting! Thanks, Monday Artday!

Oh, by the way, I'll be out of town and incommunicado all week next week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: