Wednesday, October 01, 2008

YAY! I got an award.

Wahoo! Blue Rose gave me an artblog award! Thank you, Blue Rose, I am truly honored! In a short time, I will return and list some awardees for my award. There are a huge number of very deserving people with wonderful artblogs. Hard decisions. These are the ones I picked. Blue Rose, Mick Mather, Andrea, and Jim Doran.

And here is their award, I hope the originator of the award doesn't mind that I made it a little different for those who've won more than one.

2 comments:

Mick said...

Thanks for the award, mary. Since I don't have very many, I'm honored to have at least one more. I'm assuming, by the way, that the idea is to do your own take on the design and then pass it on? Clue me in. :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I changed it a little because I wanted to award it back to Blue Rose, but I didn't want her to have two the same--so I think it might be fun to juts make a few changes and pass it on--I awarded it to 4 people I think. If there was a rule how many, I don't know what it was.

So yeah, change it and pass it on. YOU DESERVE IT!!!!