Friday, October 12, 2007

Scott Fountain, For Detroit Daily


Scott Fountain, For Detroit Daily, by Mary Stebbins Taitt. Click image to view larger.

I did this for my Detroit Daily photoblog but I am posting it here (first) because I'm happy with it. It's not a sepia but a duotone I did with curves and masks practicing what I learned at that photoshop seminar. For those few of you who visit more than one of my blogs, I apologize for the repetition, but tomorrow when this shows up on Detroit Daily, it'll have a companion, so it won't be exactly the same.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bluerose said...

Ok, I know everybody's saying they like the original better [on your other blog], but I really like this one. It caught my eye. I think it's because it looks surreal. Maybe they're looking for something more realistic. I like the more creative. It makes me think of some ancient culture in a dream land. The animals could be real and performing some ritualistic dance. [it's past my bed time] ;]

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I kind of like it too, or I wouldn't have posted it. I do really like the colors in the original, but this one is my own and different. I was starting to feel it was a mistake but I DO like it, darn it. THANKS!!!